Soft breathable cotton face masks, ethically handmade in Bengaluru, India.
Botanical dyes have many medicinal values including anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Most natural dyes are found to be non-carcinogenic in nature and have a calming effect on the mind. Our handloom masks are made from hand spun and hand woven cotton ethically woven at Women Weave Charitable Trust, Maheshwar, India. Each mask comes with the Taaka signature mother of pearl button stitched on one side, a small reminder to be the change one kind stitch at a time.
- Full coverage face mask
- Adjustable nose guard
- Stretchable ear loops with adjuster
- Easy to breath cotton weave
- 100% Cotton X 3 Layers
- 100% non-toxic plant color (3pcs)
- 100% HandSpun & Handwoven Cotton (2pcs)
- Washable – Reusable
Our masks are one size and fit most adults, men and women, easily. Since cotton has a easy stretch property, these masks will easily take shape to your custom fit.
Length of the mask in the center is 16cms / Width of the mask in flat is 20cms to 22cms
- Pure Plant Dye Madder Root Pink Mask
- Pure Indigo Plant Dye Light Blue Mask
- Pure Pomegranate Plant Dye Olive Mask.
- Pure Hand Spun and Hand Woven Cotton Grey Haro Handloom Mask
- Pure Hand Spun and Hand Woven Cotton Ivory Blue checks Jhelum Handloom Mask
Since this product is hand made, subtle imperfections are not a defect, but natural, and create a unique beauty to each textile.
My name is Taaka, meaning a single stitch. I was handmade by the craft people of India. Farmed, dyed, needle-worked, constructed and packed by fair trade artisans and employees.
I celebrate history of craft, freedom of life and above all, nature.
I hope to love and be loved for the rest of my life until I return to the earth only to be born again.
Let's get to know each other, one kind stitch at a time.