Our own Small World Goods dress, thoughtfully designed in Austin, Texas. Ethically crafted in Kathmandu, Nepal. These beautifully airy dresses can be worn freely, or belted with the accompanying sash for a bit more shape. And, of course, they have deep inseam pockets for necessary comfort. We can't help but think these are the perfect dresses for all seasons!
100% hand woven cotton
100% natural plant dyes
Each piece will be slightly different & unique due to the special nature of the handmade process.
Thank you for supporting ethical & sustainable fashion!
*Please note, these dresses are made to fit very roomy. If in doubt, we suggest ordering a size down.
Care Instructions for Naturally Dyed Clothing
- Hand wash in cold color with soft, PH neutral soap (some examples are ECOS, 7th Generation, Eucalan, & Woolite)
- If washing on the hand wash cycle of a machine, washing in a garment bag will help avoid snags
- Wash dark colors separately
- The colors of plant based dye will mellow over time, adding a whole new dimension to your wardrobe
- Do not bleach
- Hang or lay dry out of direct sunlight