The most comfortable face covering we've found for long days of travel!
After weeks of research and design tests, we came up with a highly effective face covering that fits our humble little shop's mission. These one-of-a-kind face masks are handcrafted by Janur in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Using Javanese batik textiles, they fit snugly and are easily washable for repeat wear. The sleek lines, cotton ties, and adjustable nose wire feel comfortable (no more elastic cutting into your ears or folds of fabric puffing into your vision) and reduce eyeglass fogging.
Here are some of the details:
- hand made in Indonesia, using batik textiles
- inner layer of contrasting color so you can make sure to face the right side out
- all fabric 100% cotton
- inner pocket for removable filter
- nose wire for a more perfect fit
- cotton ties to easily fit the unique shape of your head. This also makes our masks 100% latex free for those with allergies, and turns the mask into an easy necklace when not on your face ;). Just tie the 2 top ties together above, and tie the 2 bottom ties together below.
- easy care, machine washable
Because these masks use various parts of traditional Indonesian textiles, the print on each mask will vary.
* These masks do not replace the N95 mask*